Travis, Milly and Niesha


 
 
 
I always find that making something for someone you're close to, friends or family, is about a million times harder than making something for a customer I've never met. Travis, Milly and Niesha belong to Cathy, Jess and Boo, friends I've met through the pop-up shop. I've also met Milly and Niesha in the flesh, so stitching a likeness to cats I've already met results in more pressure. Cats always turn out looking pissed off and dogs always end up looking sad, so I always panic about the likeness between the embroidery and the photos I'm given to work from. Everyone seems happy with their little embroideries though, and despite the pressure (that I probably put on myself), I really enjoyed making these. Pissed off or sad, they're pretty cute really.

No comments:

Post a Comment